Today has been a day for pictures! I took Savannah and Brantley to downtown Amelia Island and did their 3yr and 4yr pictures. They turned out so cute! However, by the end Brantley told me that his battery had died and he couldn't take any more pic! LOL Then tonight we did our annual beach pictures, and I tried to do something different with their clothes, instead of just white and Khaki. I think they turned out pretty well.
Savannah has had a blast this year in the ocean. She has played and played in the water, and Brantley has surfed till he can't anymore. Tori will go out and ride the waves for hours and just have the best time. I must say Chandler is in a very hard stage, and I can only imagine what he will be like in a few years. He has stayed at the pool mostly but does venture down to the beach every once in a while. It's like he doesn't really want to hang out with us....I am at a loss.
Reality is fastly approaching and I only have one more day to appreciate the beautiful beach. We have had the BEST weather this trip we have had in years.....
Lots of Love!
No comments:
Post a Comment